Join us for a family-friendly event celebrating pets and the people who love them! Visit Frank and Beanz Dog Apparel booth for the latest fashion trends and winter gear. Have your pooch looking fashionable and comfortable at an awesome price!
- New hand-made knitted comfortable, warm and soft dog dresses
- Furberry Shirt and Tie set
- Winter dog coats from fleece, leather coats, ski jackets and jean jacket harnesses
- Bow-ties and tuxedos perfect for that Thanksgiving dinner party
- Sale items, collars and leashes and so much more!
This outdoor event features all kinds of fun for pets and their people!
- Admission is FREE!
- Food, Beer and Wine area
- Pet-friendly vendors
- Contests and Raffle Prizes
- Treat, toy and water stations for your pup
- No furry friend? We’ve got you covered! Some of our rescue partners will be onsite with adoptable dogs.
The Animal Foundation invites you to take part in the 2016 Fast & Furriest 5K and Festival on Saturday, November 19th at Sunset Park. Save the date for:
5K (3.1 miles) and 1-mile Walk – 10:00am
People and their pooches walk, run or wag their way through Sunset Park and enjoy some fresh air, exercise and quality time with a two-legged or four-legged friend!
- 5K Cost: $40 ($50 after 11.1) / 1-mile Walk/Fun Run: $20
- All human registrants will receive a race bib, t-shirt and commemorative finisher medal
- 5K and 1-mile walk welcome well-mannered pups (see dog jog etiquette)
- 5K participants will be chip timed
- Packet Pick-up will take place Friday, November 18th at The Animal Foundation from 10am-6pm
*You can also pickup your packet the day of event starting at 8:30am